Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
Prescribe yourself the Penicillin, a fiery Scotch classic to kick off your weekend in style. No doctors necessary.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 12 Year Old Whisky
- 20ml Honey and Ginger syrup
- 20ml Lemon Juice
- 7.5ml Islay Single Malt
How We Make It
- Shake the first 3 ingredients with ice.
- Strain into an ice filled glass.
- Top with Islay Whisky and garnish with candied ginger.
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.