Orange Twist Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s 23 Year Old Whisky
- 150ml Angostura Bitters
- 150ml Orange Bitters
- 100ml Simple Syrup
- 600ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Orange Twist
How to make an Orange Twist
- Cut long, thin orange twists. Express as much oil out of the peel as possible in order to minimise contamination of the ice.
- Twist into curls and freeze the twists into shape, before placing them into ice moulds.
- Create a flavoured liquid by combining the bitters and simple syrup to water.
- Place the cubes in the liquid or pour the liquid over the cubes to submerge and place back in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Place a single ice cube in a tumbler glass and add 50ml of Ballantine’s 23 Year Old whisky.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
Ballantine’s 23 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings