Rich and creamy with a kick. If you can’t decide between dessert or a drink, this whisky milkshake is for you. It’s an ice cream cocktail strictly for over 18’s.
Whisky Milkshake Ingredients
- 50 ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 75 ml Lactose-Free Milk
- Hershey’s Liquid Chocolate
- Ice cubes
- Decoration: Whipped Cream, Cookies, Donuts, Chocolate Chips, Marshmallows, Caramel Popcorn
- Tools: Mason Jar Glass, Blender, Jigger and Ice-Cream Spoon.
How to make a Whisky Milkshake
- Add the Ice Cream, Milk, Ice Cubes and Ballantine’s to a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into glass and top with Chocolate Syrup
- Add your favourite toppings – there’s no wrong way!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings