The Brooklyn Mary Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s 7 American Barrel Whisky
- 2tsp RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Sriracha sauce
- 50ml Tomato Juice
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Celery Stick
- Handful of Ice Cubes
How to make the RZA Brooklyn Mary
- Fill your shaker with ice
- Add 50ml Ballantine’s 7 American Barrel to the shaker.
- Add 50ml of tomato juice to the shaker followed by 25ml Lemon Juice to the shaker and 2 teaspoons of Sriracha sauce to the shaker..
- Add 3 dashes of Worcestershire Sauce to the shaker. Then add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add ice to the shaker, close it and slowly shake for 1 minute.
- Strain into an iced highball glass.
- Garnish with a Celery Stick.
Discover The RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Cocktails
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.Discover More
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.Read More
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Neighborhood
The Second Ballantine’s x RZA drop is here. Discover more about the RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x NEIGHBORHOOD collection and shop now.Check Out Drop 02
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Crosley
For the first drop in the Ballantine’s x RZA partnership, the Wu-Tang Clan member has designed a one-of-a-kind C6 record player and Montero speaker.Check Out Drop 01