Eastern Promise Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s 21 Year Old Whisky
- 10ml dry Orange Curacao
- 15ml Orgeat
- 20ml Fresh Lime
- 3 drops Truffle and Coffee Bitters
- Dehydrated lime wheel
- Fresh Mint
How to make an Eastern Promise
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 21 Year Old, fresh lime juice, orange curacao and orgeat syup.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a port glass and strain.
- Add the truffle and coffee bitters.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime wheel and fresh mint.
Ballantine’s 21 Year Old
Based on Ratings
MORE DRINKS TO TRY
12 fruity whisky drinks for the citrus and berry lovers
Whether you’re into tangy citrus, bursting berries or more tropical produce, there’s a cocktail recipe for you. So get juicing and shake up our shortlist of the best fruity whisky drinks.Find out more
There’s no wrong way to mixFind out more