- 40ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 500ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 500ml Apple Cider
- Bouquet Garni (1 star anise, 6 cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks, 6 allspice berries)
- 150ml Lemon Juice
- Juice and Zest of One Orange
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
How We Make It
- Add all the apple juice, apple cider, bouquet garni , lemon juice, juice & zest of orange, brown sugar and vanilla extract to your biggest pot.
- Simmer together on a medium heat until deliciously warm.
- Leave to cool.
- Add the Angostura Bitters, 40ml of your Ballantines to the glass filled with ice.
- Top with approximately 120ml of the mulled cider.
- Stir gently then enjoy!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
MORE DRINKS TO TRY
Ballantine’s Mulled Cider
Mulled cider with delicious dash of Ballantine’s Finest. A sweet and fragrant treat, perfect for warming up those cold winter nights.TRY IT HOT