Vegan Satay Chicken Skewers Ingredients
- 1 pack of Vegan chicken
- 1 tbsp thick Coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of Ballantine’s Sriracha
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 inch piece of Ginger
- Zest of lime
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 Red chilli
- Spring onion
How to make Vegan Satay Chicken Skewers
- Mix together coconut cream, peanut butter, grated ginger and garlic, sriracha, soy sauce, sugar, lime zest and vinegar until smoothish.
- Set a tablespoon or two aside and then break your chicken chunks up and soak them in the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Skewer them up and grill them in a hot griddle until nicely charred.
- Serve with spring onion, coriander and the leftover marinade and finish with the Ballantine’s Sriracha.
PAIR THIS RECIPE WITH ONE OF OUR WHISKY DRINKS
Check out our other sriracha sauce recipes
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.discover more about the drop
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.check out more
There’s no wrong way to mixmix it up