Sriracha Pasta With Tofu Ingredients
- 3 tbsp Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Sriracha
- 100g Pasta
- 120ml Coconut milk
- 360g Tofu, cubed
- 200g Feta cheese, cubed
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 bulb Garlic, chopped
- Drizzle of Olive oil
- Cilantro (for garnish)
How to make Sriracha Pasta With Tofu
- Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt, drain and set aside.
- In a pan, add a drizzle of oil and sauté the chopped garlic for a minute before adding the cooked pasta to the pan. Toss until well-coated with the garlic-infused oil.
- Pour in the coconut milk and Sriracha Sauce. Stir the mixture, allowing the flavours to meld, then add pepper to taste.
- In a separate pan, add tofu cubes and cook until golden brown on all sides.
- Plate up the pasta and season with pepper, add the cubed Feta and garnish with cilantro. Serve with the side of tofu.
check out our other sriracha sauce recipes
PAIR THIS RECIPE WITH ONE OF OUR WHISKY DRINKS
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.discover more about the drop
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.check out more
There’s no wrong way to mixmix it up