Chickpea Tofu And Sweet Chilli Sauce Ingredients
- 3 tbsp Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Sriracha
- 360g chickpea Tofu, sliced into chunks
- 8g garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp black soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 250g Cooked Rice
How to make Chickpea Tofu And Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Start off by slicing the chickpea tofu into bite-sized chunks and air fry until crispy.
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of oil, then add the finely chopped garlic and sauté for a minute or two before adding the Sriracha Sauce, soy sauce, black soy sauce, and sweet chilli sauce. Mix well.
- Add the air-fried chickpea tofu to the sauce, stirring gently until each piece is coated.
- Serve the tofu on a fluffy bed of rice and garnish with a generous sprinkle of sesame seeds.
PAIR THIS RECIPE WITH ONE OF OUR WHISKY DRINKS
Check out our other sriracha sauce recipes
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.discover more about the drop
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.check out more
There’s no wrong way to mixmix it up