Air Fried Broccoli & Cheese Ball Ingredients
- 2 tbsp Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Sriracha
- 280g broccoli, chopped
- 240g Breadcrumbs
- 20g Spring onions, finely chopped
- 5ml Salt
- 5ml Pepper
- 120g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 15ml Sunflower oil
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
How to make Air fried broccoli & Cheese balls
- Chop the broccoli into small florets and finely slice the spring onions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped broccoli, 180g breadcrumbs, spring onion, salt, pepper, and grated cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Drizzle oil over the mixture and continue to mix until all ingredients combined.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture at a time and shape them into bite-sized balls using your hands.
- Pour the remaining breadcrumbs into a separate bowl. One by one, coat the broccoli balls with breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated broccoli bites into the air fryer and cook at 180ºC for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Sriracha to create the spicy mayo dipping sauce.
- Once the broccoli bites are cooked, serve them hot with the sauce on the side.
Check out our other Sriracha Sauce Recipes
PAIR THIS RECIPE WITH ONE OF OUR WHISKY DRINKS
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.discover more about the drop
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.check out more
There’s no wrong way to mixmix it up