The Guadalupe Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s 17 Year Old Whisky
- Roasted & charred fresh pineapple
- 20ml smoked A grade maple syrup
- 25ml fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Grated Nutmeg
- Grilled Pineapple
How to make The Guadalupe
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 17 Year Old whisky, smoked maple syrup, lemon juice and an egg white.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a coupette glass and strain.
- Garnish with a grilled slice of pineapple and grated nutmeg.
Ballantine’s 17 Year Old
Based on Ratings
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S WHISKY
12 fruity whisky drinks for the citrus and berry lovers
Whether you’re into tangy citrus, bursting berries or more tropical produce, there’s a cocktail recipe for you. So get juicing and shake up our shortlist of the best fruity whisky drinks.FIND OUT MORE
There’s no wrong way to mixMORE COCKTAILS