- 50ml Glenburgie 15YO Single Malt
- 100ml Soda Water
- 100ml Ginger Bitters
- 200ml Honey
- 100ml Absolut Vodka
- 600ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Rosemary – use flowering sprigs if in season
- Food Pairing: Cured salsichon and mini cornichons.
How We Make It
- Place the rosemary facing upwards in ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight
- Create a flavoured liquid by adding the ginger bitters, honey and vodka to water
- Dissolve the honey by stirring, no heat will be required
- Place the rosemary cubes in the liquid or pour the liquid over the cubes to submerge and place back in the freezer for 24 hours
- Place two ungarnished cubes, followed by a single garnished cube, in a highball glass
- Add Glenburgie 15 Year Old Single Malt and top up with Soda
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
Glenburgie 15 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made