To stay true to the whisky, it has been lengthened with unflavoured soda to create a classic highball serve. The palate of cloves and cinnamon combined with the pear flavour make a delicious dessert, while the top notes of florality made the oriental blossoms in the ice provide a wonderfully suitable garnish.
- 50ml Miltonduff 15 Year Old Single Malt
- 100ml Soda Water
- 500ml Crème de Poire
- 500ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Cherry Blossoms
How We Make It
- Place the cherry blossom facing to the side of the ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight
- Create a flavoured liquid by adding crème de poire to water.
- Submerge the garnished ice cubes with the flavoured liquid and place back in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Place two ungarnished cubes, followed by a single garnished cube, in a highball glass.
- Add Miltonduff 15 Year Old Single Malt and top up with Soda.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.