- 50ml Miltonduff 15 Year Old Single Malt
- 100ml Soda Water
- 500ml Crème de Poire
- 500ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Cherry Blossoms
How We Make It
- Place the cherry blossom facing to the side of the ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight
- Create a flavoured liquid by adding crème de poire to water.
- Submerge the garnished ice cubes with the flavoured liquid and place back in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Place two ungarnished cubes, followed by a single garnished cube, in a highball glass.
- Add Miltonduff 15 Year Old Single Malt and top up with Soda.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
Miltonduff 15 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
There’s no wrong way to mixFind out more
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made