Bergamot Highball Ingredients
- 50ml Glentauchers 15 Year Old Single Malt
- 100ml Soda Water
- 500ml Italicus
- 500ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Mint Sprigs
- Food Pairing: Local Oysters
How to make a Bergamot Highball
- Place the mint sprigs facing upwards in the ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight.
- Create a flavoured liquid by adding the Italicus to the water and infuse the ice in the flavoured liquid.
- Place the cubes in the liquid or pour the liquid over the cubes to submerge and place back in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Place two ungarnished cubes, followed by a single garnished cube, in a highball glass.
- Add Glentauchers 15 Year Old Single Malt and top up with Soda water.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
Glentauchers 15 Year Old
Based on Ratings
12 fruity whisky drinks for the citrus and berry lovers
Whether you’re into tangy citrus, bursting berries or more tropical produce, there’s a cocktail recipe for you. So get juicing and shake up our shortlist of the best fruity whisky drinks.Find out more
There’s no wrong way to mixFind out more