- 40ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 500ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 500ml Apple Cider
- Bouquet Garni (1 star anise, 6 cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks, 6 allspice berries)
- 150ml Lemon Juice
- Juice and Zest of One Orange
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
How We Make It
- Add all the apple juice, apple cider, bouquet garni , lemon juice, juice & zest of orange, brown sugar and vanilla extract to your biggest pot.
- Simmer together on a medium heat until deliciously warm.
- Add the Angostura Bitters, 40ml of your Ballantines to the glass filled with ice.
- Top with approximately 120ml of the mulled cider.
- Garnish with your favourite seasonal fruits and enjoy!
Ballantine’s Cider Punch
This whisky cider punch is the perfect centre piece for any drinks table. Just multiply the recipe by the number of guests so everyone can grab a glass and get involved!Try it cold!