12. You agree that, while using the Site, you will not upload, post or transmit to the Site or in any way publish or distribute through the Site any materials, code, information or any other digital content of any nature (the “User Information”) that
(a) are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works of such protected materials, except where you have first obtained permission from us or the rights owner;
(b) are unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, delictual, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or thatcontain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts;
(c) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
(d) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability; or
(e) contain a virus or other harmful coding component, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
13. You also agree that you shall not:
(a) impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with, any other person or entity;
(b) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or other material obtained through the Site for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material);
(c) engage in spamming or flooding; or
(d) attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through the Site.
14. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
15. We do not store terrorist content.
16. Due to our commitment to promoting a message of responsible drinking, we require our users to be sensible, responsible and considerate when interacting with the Site. We do not allow any User Information that:
(a) features someone who is or appears to be under the legal drinking age or is made by someone under the legal drinking age;
(b) features any people, shown in pictures or videos that are associated with the act of drinking alcohol, who are not, or who do not look, over 25 years old (NB. those aged between the legal drinking age in your country of residence and 24 years old may be shown provided it is not within a context that associates them with drinking, i.e. there is no suggestion that they have just consumed, are consuming or are about to consume alcohol);
(c) encourages underage purchasing or drinking of alcoholic beverages;
(d) encourages illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking;
(e) promotes over-consumption;
(f) condemns or criticises in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol;
(g) portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity;
(h) implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological or intellectual benefits;
(i) implies alcoholic beverages gives bravado, confidence or helps to overcome individual or social problems;
(j) implies alcoholic beverages consumption contributes to any kind of success (for instance in the field of personal relationships, social success, popularity, work, sports or suggest that it can enhance mental or physical performance);
(k) glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink; or
(l) mentions drinking alcohol in relation to any kind of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behaviour.