- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 120ml Hot Cranberry Juice
- 5ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Ripe Pear Chopped
- 250g White Sugar
- 250ml Water
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Cloves
- Zest of 1/4 Lemon
HOW WE MAKE IT
- Frist, we make the spiced pear syrup. Add the copped pear, sugar, water, cinnamon, cloves & lemon to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool, strain and refrigerate. (The syrup will keep for 4 weeks once it’s refrigerated).
- Then, add your Ballantines, spiced pear syrup and lemon juice to a pre heated glass.
- Heat your cranberry juice in a saucepan over a medium heat before adding approximately 120ml to the glass.
- Stir gently to mix and sip under the mistletoe!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
MORE DRINKS TO TRY
New True Sour
This spiced seasonal whisky cocktail is our answer to the New York Sour. Leave one out for Santa by the fireplace to get you straight on that nice list!TRY IT COLD