Whisky Christmas Cocktail Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 120ml Hot Cranberry Juice
- 5ml Lemon Juice
- 1 Ripe Pear Chopped
- 250g White Sugar
- 250ml Water
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Cloves
- Zest of 1/4 Lemon
HOW WE MAKE a Whisky Christmas Cocktail
- Frist, we make the spiced pear syrup. Add the copped pear, sugar, water, cinnamon, cloves & lemon to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool, strain and refrigerate. (The syrup will keep for 4 weeks once it’s refrigerated).
- Then, add your Ballantines, spiced pear syrup and lemon juice to a pre heated glass.
- Heat your cranberry juice in a saucepan over a medium heat before adding approximately 120ml to the glass.
- Stir gently to mix and sip under the mistletoe!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings