- 50ml Ballantine’s 17 Year Old
- Roasted & charred fresh pineapple
- 20ml smoked A grade maple syrup
- 25ml fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Grated Nutmeg
- Grilled Pineapple
How We Make It
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 17 Year Old, smoked maple syrup, lemon juice and an egg white.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a coupette glass and strain.
- Garnish with a grilled slice of pineapple and grated nutmeg.
Ballantine’s 17 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made