Mix up this pitcher perfect berry goodness at your next party for all the host points. Just don’t forget to share.
- 100ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- 25ml Crème de Mûre
- 25ml Elderflower Cordial
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- 250ml Soda water
- 1 Apple
- Red berries
How We Make It
- Fill your jug with 15-20 ice cubes.
- Add a couple of handfuls of apple slices and your favourite red berries.
- Pour in 100ml of Ballantine’s Finest, 25ml of lemon juice, 25ml Crème de Mûre, 25ml Elderflower cordial and 50 ml of Cranberry juice.
- Top with 250ml of Soda water.
- Give it a good stir before pouring out a round.
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S FINEST
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.