New York Sour Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 25ml Dry Red Wine
- 2 Dashes Aromatic Bitters
- Egg Whites
- 1 Ripe Pear Chopped
- 250g White Sugar
- 250ml Water
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 6 Cloves
- Zest of 1/4 Lemon
HOW to make a New York Sour
- Frist, we make the spiced pear syrup. Add the copped pear, sugar, water, cinnamon, cloves & lemon to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool, strain and refrigerate. (The syrup will keep for 4 weeks once it’s refrigerated).
- Then, add all ingredients except the red wine to a shaker and dry shake without ice.
- Add ice to your shaker and shake again.
- Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice.
- Gently pour the red wine over a spoon just above to drink to ﬂoat it on top of the cocktail.
- Turn up the Christmas tunes & enjoy!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings