A true Scotch Whisky Sour is 150 years old, yet you’ll still find it in the trendiest bars. Give this cocktail a go with your favourite Ballantine’s scotch!
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 12.5 ml Sugar Syrup
- 12.5ml Egg White
- Angostura Bitters
HOW WE MAKE IT
- Fill a glass with ice and put it to one side.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with ice.
- Pour in the Ballantine’s, sugar syrup, lemon juice and egg white.
- Shake hard for about 20 seconds to chill the liquid really well.
- Strain the mix into a glass filled with ice and add 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters.