Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
Pineapple and lemon combine to give this whisky Guadalupe cocktail a tropical flavour, which is as revitalising as it looks.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 17 Year Old Whisky
- Roasted & charred fresh pineapple
- 20ml smoked A grade maple syrup
- 25ml fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Grated Nutmeg
- Grilled Pineapple
How We Make It
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 17 Year Old, smoked maple syrup, lemon juice and an egg white.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a coupette glass and strain.
- Garnish with a grilled slice of pineapple and grated nutmeg.
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.