- 40ml Ballantine’s 30 Year Old Whisky
- 20ml Briottett Fig
- 3 drops Angostura Bitters
- 3 drops Ginger Bitters
- Fresh Ginger
- Blowtorched and Honeyed Fig
How We Make It
- Fill a rock glass with cubed ice and pour Ballantine’s 30 Year Old.
- Add Briottett Fig liquor and stir.
- Add the bitters and garnish with fresh ginger and blowtorched and honeyed fig.
Ballantine’s 30 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
Iconic Flavour Pairings
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made