- 50ml Ballantine’s 21 Year Old
- 10ml dry Orange Curacao
- 15ml Orgeat
- 20ml Fresh Lime
- 3 drops Truffle and Coffee Bitters
- Dehydrated lime wheel
- Fresh Mint
How We Make It
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 21 Year Old, fresh lime juice, orange curacao and orgeat syup.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a port glass and strain.
- Add the truffle and coffee bitters.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime wheel and fresh mint.
Ballantine’s 21 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made