As the pinnacle in the Ballantine’s range, the 30 year old has been garnished with a simple cube of ice, in order to accentuate its natural depth and layers. Pour this scotch whisky on the rocks for the ultimate drink.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 30 Year Old Whisky
- Large Ice Cube
- Food Pairing: Salted Caramel Truffle
How We Make It
- Add a single large ice cube to a tumbler glass.
- Pour over 50ml of Ballantine’s 30 Year Old and serve alongside a sweet and salty chocolate.
- Take your time to sip and savour.
Ballantine’s 30 Year Old
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings
How Whisky Is Made
Every wondered how we make our Scotch whisky?Find out how Ballantine’s is made
There’s no wrong way to mixFind out more