As the pinnacle in the Ballantine’s range, the 30 year old has been garnished with a simple cube of ice, in order to accentuate its natural depth and layers. Pour this scotch whisky on the rocks for the ultimate drink.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 30 Year Old Whisky
- Large Ice Cube
- Food Pairing: Salted Caramel Truffle
How We Make It
- Add a single large ice cube to a tumbler glass.
- Pour over 50ml of Ballantine’s 30 Year Old and serve alongside a sweet and salty chocolate.
- Take your time to sip and savour.
Ballantine’s 30 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings