It looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
Mix up this pitcher perfect whisky cranberry cocktail at your next party for all the host points. Just don’t forget to share.
- 100ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- 25ml Crème de Mûre
- 25ml Elderflower Cordial
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- 250ml Soda water
- 1 Apple
- Red berries
How We Make It
- Fill your jug with 15-20 ice cubes.
- Add a couple of handfuls of apple slices and your favourite red berries.
- Pour in 100ml of Ballantine’s Finest, 25ml of lemon juice, 25ml Crème de Mûre, 25ml Elderflower cordial and 50 ml of Cranberry juice.
- Top with 250ml of Soda water.
- Give it a good stir before pouring out a round.
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S FINEST
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.