Stay Berry Pitcher Ingredients
- 100ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- 25ml Crème de Mûre
- 25ml Elderflower Cordial
- 50ml Cranberry juice
- 250ml Soda water
- 1 Apple
- Red berries
How to make a Stay Berry Pitcher
- Fill your jug with 15-20 ice cubes.
- Add a couple of handfuls of apple slices and your favourite red berries.
- Pour in 100ml of Ballantine’s Finest, 25ml of lemon juice, 25ml Crème de Mûre, 25ml Elderflower cordial and 50 ml of Cranberry juice.
- Top with 250ml of Soda water.
- Give it a good stir before pouring out a round.
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings