Spritz My Way Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 12.5ml Italicus
- 25ml Soda Water
- 50ml Prosecco
- Rosemary Sprig
- Orange Wheel
How to make a Spritz My Way
- Fill a goblet glass full of ice.
- Add Ballantine’s Finest and Italicus.
- Top with Soda water and Prosecco.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and orange wheel.
Based on Ratings
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S WHISKY
17 light and refreshing whisky cocktails to drink this summer
Here are our favourite light whisky cocktails to keep you cool this summer season. Discover 17 refreshing recipes made with sweet, smooth scotch whisky.Find out more ways to drink Ballantine’s
There’s no wrong way to mix. Try our cocktail recipes here.MORE COCKTAILS