Whisky & Soda Ingredients
- 20ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 12.5ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 25ml Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Soda Water
- Rosemary Sprig
- Lemon Wheel
How to make a Whisky & Soda
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add 20ml of Ballantine’s Finest whisky, 12.5ml of lemon juice and 25ml of sugar syrup.
- Top up with soda water and stir it up.
- Garnish with a rosemary stick and a slice of lemon.
Based on Ratings
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S FINEST
17 light and refreshing whisky cocktails to drink this summer
Here are our favourite light whisky cocktails to keep you cool this summer season. Discover 17 refreshing recipes made with sweet, smooth scotch whisky.Learn More
There’s no wrong way to mix. Try our cocktail recipes here.Learn More