Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
The scent of citrus spliced with a hint of marzipan makes Eastern Promise a tantalisingly zesty whisky lime cocktail.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 21 Year Old Whisky
- 10ml dry Orange Curacao
- 15ml Orgeat
- 20ml Fresh Lime
- 3 drops Truffle and Coffee Bitters
- Dehydrated lime wheel
- Fresh Mint
How We Make It
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 21 Year Old, fresh lime juice, orange curacao and orgeat syup.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a port glass and strain.
- Add the truffle and coffee bitters.
- Garnish with dehydrated lime wheel and fresh mint.
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.