White Orchid Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s 21 Year Old Whisky
- 500ml Crème de Vanilla
- 500ml Water
- Ice Garnish: Small white orchid, ideally no larger than 2cm
How to make a White Orchid
- Place the white orchid facing upwards in the ice moulds before filling with water and freezing overnight.
- Create a flavoured liquid by adding crème de vanilla to water.
- Place the cubes in the liquid or pour the liquid over the cubes to submerge and place back in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Place a single ice cube in a tumbler glass and add 50ml of Ballantine’s 21 Year Old whisky.
- Take your time to sip and savour. As the ice melts, it will accentuate the wonderful flavours of the whisky.
Ballantine’s 21 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.