- 50ml Ballantine’s 17 Year Old
- Roasted & charred fresh pineapple
- 20ml smoked A grade maple syrup
- 25ml fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Grated Nutmeg
- Grilled Pineapple
How We Make It
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 17 Year Old, smoked maple syrup, lemon juice and an egg white.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a coupette glass and strain.
- Garnish with a grilled slice of pineapple and grated nutmeg.
Ballantine’s 17 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings