- 50ml Ballantine’ 7 American Barrel
- 2tsp RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Sriracha sauce
- 30ml Lime Juice
- Coriander Leaves
- 12.5ml Agave Nectar
- 1/2 inch Chilli Pepper Top
- Handful of Ice Cubes
How to make a Caledonia Caliente
- Add a Chilli to your shaker and press with a muddler to extract the spice and flavour.
- Clap Coriander leaves in hand to release their fragrance. Add to shaker.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Sriracha
- Add 12.5ml of Agave Nectar.
- Add 30ml Lime Juice.
- Add 50ml Ballantine’s 7 American Barrel
- Add ice to the shaker and shake to combine.
- Fine strain, and pour over fresh ice in a Rocks Glass.
- Use a fresh Chilli Pepper stem to garnish.
Discover The RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose Cocktails
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Flying Goose
For this culinary collision RZA brings together the worlds of food and whisky to create the first ever Ballantine’s inspired Flying Goose sriracha hot sauce.Discover More
Ballantine’s X RZA | A Stay True Lifestyle
We’re joining forces with hip hop legend RZA to release a series of limited-edition drops that celebrate staying true.Read More
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Neighborhood
The Second Ballantine’s x RZA drop is here. Discover more about the RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x NEIGHBORHOOD collection and shop now.Check Out Drop 02
RZA Presents: Ballantine’s x Crosley
For the first drop in the Ballantine’s x RZA partnership, the Wu-Tang Clan member has designed a one-of-a-kind C6 record player and Montero speaker.Check Out Drop 01