Whisky Hot Chocolate Ingredients
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 180ml of your favourite hot chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Your favourite toppings (go crazy)
How to make a Whisky Hot Chocolate
- Heat hot chocolate using your preferred method (water, milk, or dairy alternatives will work).
- Heat your mug with hot water and discard.
- Add your Ballantine’s Whisky and Hot Chocolate and stir brieﬂy.
- Layer the whipped cream on top.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings