Whisky Apple Cider Punch Ingredients
- 40ml Ballantine’s Finest Whisky
- 500ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 500ml Apple Cider
- Bouquet Garni (1 star anise, 6 cloves, 4 cinnamon sticks, 6 allspice berries)
- 150ml Lemon Juice
- Juice and Zest of One Orange
- 50g Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
How to make Whisky Apple Cider Punch
- Add all the apple juice, apple cider, bouquet garni , lemon juice, juice & zest of orange, brown sugar and vanilla extract to your biggest pot.
- Simmer together on a medium heat until deliciously warm.
- Leave to cool.
- Add the Angostura Bitters, 40ml of your Ballantine’s Whisky to the glass filled with ice.
- Top with approximately 120ml of the mulled cider.
- Stir gently then enjoy!
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings