Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
Ballantine’s, Beer & Blueberries? There’s no wrong way.
- 50 ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 6 Blueberries
- 1 Seedless Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 Lager/Light beer
- Berries for garnish
- Suggested Tools: Old Fashioned glass, shaker, muddler, shaker strainer, jigger, bar spoon and lemon squeezer
How We Make It
- Add Blueberries to shaker and crush with muddler
- Add Ballantine’s, Lemon Juice and honey to shaker
- Fill shaker with ice and shake for 30 secs – 1min
- Strain into glass filled with ice and top with beer
MORE WAYS TO ENJOY BALLANTINE’S FINEST
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.