It looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best Ballantines.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.
TRY THE EDGE BROWSER
This cocktail is 150 years old, yet you’ll still find it in the trendiest bars. Give it a go with your favourite Ballantine’s!
- 50ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 25ml Lemon Juice
- 12.5 ml Sugar Syrup
- 12.5ml Egg White
- Angostura Bitters
HOW WE MAKE IT
- Fill a glass with ice and put it to one side.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with ice.
- Pour in the Ballantine’s, sugar syrup, lemon juice and egg white.
- Shake hard for about 20 seconds to chill the liquid really well.
- Strain the mix into a glass filled with ice and add 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters.
LIKE YOUR DRINKS SOUR? TRY THESE
© Chivas Brothers International Limited. Please enjoy Ballantine’s responsibly. Please only share our posts with those who are of legal drinking age.