A fruity and exotic twist on a classic Whisky Sour puts this cocktail into the fancy-party league. Mix it up if you’re aiming to impress.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 12 Whisky
- 35ml Passion Fruit Purée
- 20ml Sugar Syrup
- 12.5ml Lime Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Passion Fruit
- Cubed Ice
How We Make It
- Fill a rocks glass or whisky tumbler with ice and place to one side.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add your ice cubes, Ballantine’s 12, passion fruit purée, lime juice, sugar syrup and egg white.
- Shake it up.
- Remove the ice from your chilled rocks glass. Place a strainer over the shaker and pour.
- Garnish with half a passion fruit and get stuck in.
Ballantine’s 12 Year Old
There are no criteria setup. Please configure the reviews plugin for this post type.
Based on Ratings