When you add whisky to summer’s hottest spritz, it’s a revolutionary moment that has to be shared. Grab your mates and mix it up.
- 40ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 40ml of Citrus Apèrtif
- Soda water
- Cubed ice
- Slice of orange for garnish
- Combine Ballantine’s and Aperol into a glass filled with ice
- Top with soda water, stir and garnish with an orange slice.
- You know what to do from here.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more