WHISKY SOUR PUNCH
This easy to mix fruity, sour, bubbly cocktail punch will be your new go-to serve at any party.
- 400ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 500ml Orange juice
- 100g Sugar
- 750ml Soda Water
- Juice from 3 Lemons
- Orange & Lemon slices to serve
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Fill a drinks dispenser with ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s Finest, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Sugar and Soda Water.
- Give it a good stir.
- Serve in glasses garnished with Lemon and Orange wheels. Easy.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more