75ml Ballantine’s Finest
500g golden caster sugar
300ml lemon juice
1 egg white
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Garnish with Maraschino cherries
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Dissolve sugar in a pan with 700ml water over a low heat, bring to a boil for about 2 minutes before leaving to cool completely
2. Add lemon juice and Finest.
3. Stir in egg white and vanilla extract.
4. Pour into a loaf pan- the metal will conduct cold better than glass or plastic
5. Freeze until sorbet is firm- about 6 hours
6. Serve in a tumbler glass and garnish with Maraschino cherries.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more