- 50ml Ballantine’s 21
- 10ml dry orange curacao
- 15ml orgeat
- 20ml fresh lime
- 3 drops truffle + coffee bitters
- Dehydrated lime wheel, fresh mint
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice. Pour in Ballantine’s 21 yo, fresh lime juice, orange curacao and orgeat syup.
- Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a port glass and strain.
- Add 3 drops truffle and coffee bitters
- Garnish with Dehydrated lime wheel and fresh mint.
Intense and rich with a smooth spice An indulgent drink for celebrating a special occasion The rich, spiced flavour owes itself to the high proportion of Whiskies matured in European Oak casks. A warming blend of whiskies aged 21 years and over with an intense flavour that is truly impressive.See more