Pineapple and lemon combine to give The Guadalupe a tropical flavour, which is as revitalising as it looks.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 17
- Roasted & charred fresh pineapple
- 20ml smoked A grade maple syrup
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 Egg white
- Grated nutmeg
- Grilled pineapple
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Grab a cocktail shaker and top it up with cubed ice.
- Pour in Ballantine’s 17yo, smoked maple syrup, lemon juice and egg white. Shake it up.
- Pour the cocktail into a coupette glass and strain.
- Garnish with a grilled slice of pineapple and grated nutmeg.