- 40ml Ballantine’s 30
- 20ml Briottett Fig
- 3 drops Angostura Bitters
- 3 drops ginger bitters
- Fresh ginger
- Blowtorched & honeyed fig
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Fill a rock glass with cubed ice and pour Ballantine’s 30yo.
- Add Briottett Fig liquor and stir.
- Add 3 the bitters and garnish with fresh ginger and blowtorched & honeyed fig.
Powerful and luxurious with juicy pear and peach flavours. Best enjoyed as a reward for something truly outstanding Some of the rarest whiskies come from distilleries that are no longer in existence. The ultimate reward. A rich, sweet blend of incredibly rare whiskies aged 30 years and over.See more