ROCK N' COLA
Cherry cola fans, it doesn’t get much better than this. Three of your favourite ingredients in slushie form. Chuck it in the blender and go.
- 85ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 50ml of cherry syrup
- 16 Maraschino cherries
- 3 cups of finely crushed ice
- 1 cup of cola
- In a blender, mix the crushed ice, 12 cherries and cherry syrup.
- Divide the mixture into 4 tumblers.
- Combine the Ballantine’s and cola in each glass.
- The cherry mixture should rise to the top of each glass after a moment.
- Garnish each glass with a whole cherry.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more