If you’ve got a bit of time on your hands, this cocktail is worth the wait. Fresh, fruity and al-fresco-ready.
- 200ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 800ml apple juice
- 75ml lime juice
- Fresh thyme
- 25ml maple syrup
- Handfull of thyme sprigs and Apple slices to garnish
- Mix the Ballantine’s, apple juice, lime juice and maple syrup in a jug.
- Add in the fresh thyme and infuse for 5 mins
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and pour over cocktail. Garnish with extra thyme and apple slices.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more