Shake up a seriously fresh cocktail that’s sharp and sweet all in one. Summer vibes, anytime of season.
- 50ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 20ml Simple syrup
- 20ml of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of pineapple jam
- Lemon wheels and pineapple wedges for garnish
- Add Ballantine’s, simple syrup, lemon juice and jam to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously then pour contents into an old fashioned glass with large ice cube.
- Garnish with lemon wheel and/or pineapple wedge
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more