A bit fruity, a tad spicy, with round honey notes of Ballantine’s 12 to ground it, this drink proves that cocktails that kick like a mule can be sweet too.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 12
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 10ml lime juice
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- Ginger beer
- Lime wedge
- Crushed ice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Grab a highball glass or your mug of choice and add 3-4 fresh blackberries. Muddle gently with the back of a spoon to bruise and release the juices.
- Add the Ballantine’s 12, sugar syrup, lime juice and Angostura bitters.
- Add crushed ice and top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with more blackberries and a wedge of lime for the perfect summer cocktail.
Creamy with a honey-like sweetness Try it on the rocks or with a splash of soda Our master blender’s personal favourite A honey sweet blend of whiskies aged 12 years and overSee more