TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
Fill yourself, and your glass, with some Christmas spirit all year round with this sophisticated stunner. Warm and fuzzies guaranteed.
- 50ml Ballantine’s 12
- 40ml lemon juice
- 25ml gingerbread cordial
- 2 dashes of chocolate bitters
- 1 egg white
- Gingerbread crumbs and cinnamon
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Fill a champagne flute with ice and leave to one side.
- Grab a cocktail shaker and add ice, Ballantine’s 12, lemon juice, gingerbread cordial, egg white and chocolate bitters.
- Shake it up like your favourite snow globe.
- Remove ice from glass. Place a strainer over the shaker and pour into your glass. Garnish with your choice of gingerbread crumbs or powered cinnamon. Christmas comes early with this one.
Creamy with a honey-like sweetness Try it on the rocks or with a splash of soda Our master blender’s personal favourite A honey sweet blend of whiskies aged 12 years and overSee more