THE BLACK COFFEE
If you can’t decide whether you want a coffee, a whisky or dessert, drink this!
- 35ml Ballantine’s Finest
- 15ml Kahlua
- 75ml cream
- 75ml milk
- 2 shots of cold brewed coffee
- 1 shot of caramel syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Coffee beans
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Grab a cocktail shaker, add cubed ice to the top then all your ingredients, except the coffee beans.
- Shake it up. then shake it up some more. You’ll work your muscles on this one.
- Place a strainer over the shaker and pour into a highball glass over ice.
- Garnish with coffee beans for the ultimate wake up call.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more