Fix up something sweet to cool you down. Classic summer flavours and a fresh twist that’ll take your hosting skills to the next level.
- 250ml of Ballantine’s Finest
- 240ml of strawberry pureé
- 15ml lime cordial
- Mint and lime wedges to garnish
- Throw in limes, mint, strawberry pureè and lime cordial into a pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with ice
- Add Ballantine’s and lemonade
- Stir it up and pour it out.
Slightly sweet with a touch of vanilla Perfect for mixing to start the night The first ever Ballantine’s recipe Start the night with a Whisky that's stayed true to it's original recipe since 1910.See more